A green podcast on ‘Sto Kokkino 105.5’ FM with the journalist Georgia Anagnou.
For approximately 40′, we are talking about the wild rivers of the Balkan peninsula, but also about the thousand dams that threaten them. We are focusing on the Greek river Aoos, in Northern Pindos, the last free flowing river in Europe, which is sending out a distress signal. And we are asking: how green are renewable energy sources, such as small hydroelectric dams, when they are planned and constructed uncontrollably?
- Ulrich Eichelmann from Riverwatch
- Κamilo Nollas from Vovousa Festival
- Tonia Galani from Pindos Perivallontiki
- Alexandra Pappa from MedINA
- Olsi Nika from EcoAlbania